Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NERVOUS

OK...well, We are down to crunch time. This was the first payday that we are only going on my check! PRAY!!!! Also, Abby is having her tear duct surgery/procedure tomorrow. PRAY! I was talking with my friend Tara today and her son had a kidney test done where they had to strap him to the table as well and he fell asleep. That was encouraging! I will tell you all about how it went tomorrow. I am DREADING tomorrow. It is one of those feelings..."I can't believe that I am going to drive my daughter to a place where they will scare and hurt her and I have to make myself take her." Robby is going to go with me, so hopefully that will help calm my nerves. I am sure that everything will be fine. PRAY!!! :)

3 comments:

Mama Scrapper said...

I will pray for you and Abby. Everything will be fine!

Staci said...

Sarah I am praying for your family.
Staci

Kim H. said...

We're praying for Miss Abby... and for you!! We're in the same boat with the paychecks, and it certainly is stressful... but I know that God will provide for both of us.